Here are some recipe books that will make cooking easy.
A Paleo diet is extremely healthy and you should opt for it if you need to make a significant change in your life.
In addition, slow cooking is one of the most popular cooking methods these days that allows you to prepare delicious dishes for you and your loved ones.
Slow cooking helps you make healthy meals in a very simple way.
So, why shouldn’t you combine a healthy diet with slow cooking?
The Paleo diet is one of the easiest and simple ones to follow. It brings you so many health benefits and it will help you lose weight in no time.
Under the cover you will find over 250 impressive Paleo slow cooked recipes!
- Everyday easy to cook recipes
- Meat, poultry, seafood recipes
- Paleo friendly recipes
- List of ingredients, cooking times, nutritional info
Have a look at some of the recipes you’re about to discover:
- Fish and Tomatoes
- Savory Chicken
- Turkey and Orange Sauce
- Butternut Squash Side Dish
- Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Pudding
…and many more!
Get your copy and start cooking!
With more than half a million copies sold, the first edition of Practical Paleo revolutionized the way we think about food and our bodies. Dubbed “The Paleo Bible” by readers, it explained how simply eating real, whole foods and avoiding processed, refined foods can improve our health—including reducing or even eliminating symptoms associated with common health disorders.
Now, this second edition has been updated to include new information, answer common questions, and make it even easier for you to customize your diet to meet your personal health goals.
TWO ENTIRELY NEW CHAPTERS
• “Getting Started with Paleo” shows you step by step how to switch to the Paleo way of eating, whether you want to go all-in all at once or transition gradually over time. This chapter also includes a a more comprehensive explanation of the 4R Protocol, which walks you through removing harmful foods, repairing the gut, reinoculating with beneficial bacterial, and reintroducing foods that were previously eliminated.
• “Living the Paleo Lifestyle” offers tips and suggestions for navigating holidays and parties, talking to friends and family about Paleo, getting your kids involved in the kitchen, and much more.
3 NEW 30-DAY MEAL PLANS
• The new meal plans provide guidance for addressing common health concerns: Adrenal Health (stress management), Healthy Hormones (for both women and men), and Liver Detox Support.
• There’s also a new detailed guide to finding the meal plan that’s right for you, so you can get the health benefits you need with the fewest restrictions.
40+ NEW RECIPES!
• These brand-new, mouthwatering recipes range from breakfast foods to family-friendly weeknight meals—many of which are one-pot or meal-in-one and use budget-friendly proteins.
• Recipes from the last edition have been updated based upon reader feedback over the years
• There’s also a new guide to special ingredients and where to find them
Plus, additions throughout the book explore new topics, such as when eating low-carb can actually be a problem, how stress affects the adrenal system, and why the government changed its mind about dietary cholesterol. And the organization has been extensively revised to make the valuable information on food and how it affects the body more user-friendly—and easier to apply to your own health needs.
Practical Paleo has proven to be the resource people reach for again and again for information on healthy living, delicious recipes, and guidance on changing your diet to improve your health.
From the New York Times bestselling author of the Against All Grain series comes 125 recipes for gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo comfort food, from nourishing breakfasts and packable lunches to quick and easy, one-pot, and make-ahead meals to get satisfying dinners on the table fast.
Beloved food blogger and New York Times bestselling author Danielle Walker is back with 125 recipes for comforting weeknight meals. This is the food you want to eat every day, made healthful and delicious with Danielle’s proven techniques for removing allergens without sacrificing flavor. As a mother of three, Danielle knows how to get dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table quickly and easily. Featuring hearty dishes to start the day, on-the-go items for lunch, satisfying salads and sides, and healthy re-creations of comfort food classics like fried chicken, sloppy Joes, shrimp and grits, chicken pot pie, and lasagna, plus family-friendly sweets and treats, this collection of essential, allergen-free recipes will become the most-used cookbook on your shelf. With meal plans and grocery lists, dozens of sheet-pan suppers and one-pot dishes, and an entire chapter devoted to make-ahead and freezer-friendly meals, following a grain-free and paleo diet just got a little easier.
* Four weeks of meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Instant Pot®, slow cooker, one-pot, sheet-pan, and 30-minute recipes
* Packed lunch chart with creative ideas for school, work, and lunches on the go
* Make-ahead meals, including freezer and leftover options
* Dietary classifications for egg-, tree nut-, and nightshade-free dishes, plus designations for Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)